Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Randoms

--I'm getting a new bed frame! It happens to be the exact one as my ex's but I don't care. Mine is old as dirt, literally. It was my mom's moms from when she was little. It's just time for a new one. I'm giving mine to my sisters kids. There's nothing more annoying than your bed squeaking every time your 10lb dog moves.


--One other reason I'm getting the bed frame is because I don't have a lot of closet space or space in general in my place. I need to take out my winter coats and shirts and put them into a tub. My current bed is so low to the ground that it wouldn't be possible to fit a tub under there. Hello Spring cleaning!

-- Yes you read that correctly, I said ex. Things honestly hadn't been the same between S and I since our fight about communicating about a month ago. Not sure how far I went into this on my last post, but basically he was stressed out about money...he didn't convey that to me. He actually told me nothing was wrong, and I was left thinking it was ME. Anyway, I was pretty pissed when he finally told me what the problem was. I mean, communication is VERY important. ESPECIALLY when you're 3.5 hours away from each other. I refuse to pull teeth for you to communicate. Not to mention, last week we had 2 fights and hardly talked over the weekend...so Monday when he said we were drifting, I ended things. I had been going back and forth about it for a while, and it just seemed that was the thing to do it.

 

--Since said breakup, I DO feel like somewhat of a failure. Here I am, and 2 relationships I've been in I thought "he's THE ONE!", and I was wrong BOTH times. Ouch. As one of my friends put it, all you can do is put yourself out there and hope [they] reciprocate. Exactly what I did, but when it doesn't work out like I planned, I definitely felt bummed.


--I have been a reading machine lately! When I finish the books that I've borrowed from a friend, I want to get a Nook, Kindle...or doesn't an iPad have some kind of app I could get? I just don't know which! This is where you tell me the pros and cons to the one you have k? Also, what version.


--I have to have sinus surgery. I can't remember if I blogged about this or not and I'm too lazy to go look. I've always had ENT problems, since I was little. Over the past few months I started having intense sinus pressure in my teeth and migraines. I finally decided to see an ENT. He used some numbing spray and then stuck a tub the length of my arm down each nostril. You can imagine how fun that was. He saw a polyp on my left side, so he gave me scripts for an antibiotic, steroid, 2 nasal sprays, and something to prevent me from getting a yeast infection from all those meds. After that I got a CT scan to show if the meds helped. Basically it was a scan of my sinus cavities. Well, of course it didn't help, because that's my luck. SO! He highly recommended that I have surgery, "the sooner the better". I also have to get allergy testing since I've never had it. I scheduled that for this month. Sinus surgery will be mid June.


Umm I think that's all for now! Other than the thought of "getting back on the market" makes me literally want to vom. This summer should be fun! Sinus surgery... I do plan on traveling some, if I have any days left from time off.

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are not a failure you are fabulous! Any man who leaves you feeling like that isn't worth it!

    I actually have the Kindle App on my phone & use it ALL THE TIME! I've read more books from my phone in the past couple of months then I did all last year! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step closer to finding the ONE!! You sound really good, and in a good place. You know what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am SO behind on this, but wanted to tell you that I love my Nooks - yup, both of 'em. I have the Nook Tablet (lovely Christmas present) & the Nook Simple Touch (because John kept using mine lol). Let me know if you wanna play with them! And iPad does have nook and kindle apps. . so you could go that route too! :)

    And you may have thought they were the 'one's, but this only puts you one step closer to actually finding that Mr. Wonderful. :) Just focus on you right now and he'll fall in your lap!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!