Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If I Won the Lottery..

Just about everyone knows that the jackpot for the lottery was massive this past Friday. I saw Katie post what she would do if she won the lottery. I thought it was a fun idea, so I decided to play along too!

Side note: I've never played the lottery. Not because of beliefs or anything, I just didn't grow up with a family that played, so I've never bought a ticket. Besides, I definitely need someone to go in there with me so I don't look like a total idiot when I actually DO play. I will eventually, it's on my bucket list!

In no particular order..

* Buy a Lexus IS F


* While I'm at it, buy a Range Rover Evoque


* Buy a house

* Have a wedding

* Travel abroad - London, Fiji, Bora Bora, France, Ireland, Africa, Greese, Australia, Egypt..

* Go on a massive shopping spree - clothes, bags, jewelry, shoes, makeup..

* Hire a personal trainer so I can look like this:


* Hire a personal chef so I don't have to cook if I don't want to

* Invest

* Help raise money for local charities (and give)

* Start a college fund for my future kids

That's all I can think of for now..



2 comments:

  1. I would have to agree with everything on your post! haha. I did buy not one but two tickets for that mega millions & ended up no where close! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!