Side note: I've never played the lottery. Not because of beliefs or anything, I just didn't grow up with a family that played, so I've never bought a ticket. Besides, I definitely need someone to go in there with me so I don't look like a total idiot when I actually DO play. I will eventually, it's on my bucket list!
In no particular order..
* Buy a Lexus IS F
* While I'm at it, buy a Range Rover Evoque
* Buy a house
* Have a wedding
* Travel abroad - London, Fiji, Bora Bora, France, Ireland, Africa, Greese, Australia, Egypt..
* Go on a massive shopping spree - clothes, bags, jewelry, shoes, makeup..
* Hire a personal trainer so I can look like this:
* Hire a personal chef so I don't have to cook if I don't want to
* Help raise money for local charities (and give)
* Start a college fund for my future kids
That's all I can think of for now..