Monday, April 16, 2012

Over You

Sometimes in life we make mistakes. God didn't intend for us to be perfect (or else, well, we would be Him). The point of a mistake is to learn from it so that it doesn't happen again. I think that sometimes it's not that easy. It's not that black and white. Which is pretty rare for me to say, because I am a very "black n white" person.
I blamed S for his lack of communication as my basis for breaking up with him. However, in some ways I did the same thing. Sure we had talks and I told him what was wrong. Is that my fault? His? Did neither of us try hard enough and both ignored the issues? I'm not sure. I think we needed to see each other in person and talk things through, rather than over the phone. It's hard to interpret things over the phone some times. One of the many reasons that long distance sucks.

I talked with S over the weekend. We are both confused but still love each other.. who knows what that means, obviously neither of us do. He explained some things to me, and I did the same. Only time (and lots of praying) will tell.

Last night he sent me this video..



1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!