Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The "How We Met" Story

S and I met September 17, 2011, 2 days after his birthday. A childhood friend of his lives in Atlanta and he was coming to visit before he drove to West VA to see his family. His childhood friend was dating an acquaintance of mine, and we all hung out that night. S's friend had tried to set me up with another of his friends but that didn't work out so well. I wasn't looking for anything, but I was up for hanging out. It's not like I had anything better to do anyway.

The boys picked us up from my friends house and we went to dinner at BBB. It was all kinds of awkward because we went outside when they arrived and we literally said hi and got in the back of his car. After dinner we went to the W down the road and hung out at the rooftop bar.



I felt pretty comfortable with him from the beginning. Which explains this.. We all went back to my friends' place and since she has a one bedroom place, and I lived close, I didn't want to stay over. S's friend suggested S take me home. So, I took him home. ;) He came into town to see his friend, but ended up spending the majority of his time with me. From then on we were both hooked. 

Awww I loved typing that out. Makes me smile. Go ahead, find a trash can. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!