Thursday, February 23, 2012

How To Get Good Hair

I never really thought about my hair dryer making my hair feel like straw. That is, until I decided to buy a new one. I always figured that it was the blonde making my hair dry. (It helps..) My hair guru suggested that I buy a higher end hair dryer since I've tried some really good deep conditioners. She suggested I try the CHI.

I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to check out their supply (hello 20% off coupons that never expire). Luckily they had some CHIs! This is the one I bought.

CHI Air Pro Expert Ceramic Hair Dryer


This sounds crazy, but I went out and bought it at lunch. It was misty outside so I ran home to test out my new dryer. YES, I am that girl. Since my hair was mostly dry, I didn't really notice a difference. What I did notice was the noise it was making. It was SO much quieter than my other dryer! It literally sounded like it wasn't going to screw my hair up. I would compare it to driving a 2001 car and then test driving a 2012 car. Seriously. I was so excited I called S and turned both dryers on so he could hear them.

Here is a pic of my hair after only blowing it dry with the CHI.


Here is a pic of my hair after only blowing it dry with my old dryer.


I think the pictures speak for themselves. RUN get a better hair dryer!!! Yes it is more money, but it will actually save you money in the long run. Especially if you have damaged hair!

Unfortunately this is not a product endorsement, just my opinion. If CHI wants to SEND ME A FREE one, I'd be more than happy to accept! ;)

4 comments:

  1. my hairdryer just bit the dust and i am SO sad about it. we had a good 10ish years together. :( haha. i may have to hook it on the street corner, but i'm thinking of splurging on my next purchase. because, girl, you have seen my hair! disaster!

    btw, my favorite part of this post was when you called S to let him hear the different sounds. that made me laugh my ass off. and is totally something i would do! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very insightful...heat+hair makes sense to me haha
    I too thought it was just the color. There are days when my hair feels like straw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. so happy I found your blog. totally following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have died sitting next to Ron White, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!