Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dreams

As I was going to sleep last night, I suddenly remembered that I had a dream about being topless the other night. I was trying to find something to cover up with because I was going white water rafting, and well, you can't do that topless. That wouldn't be fun. Isn't it funny how you will remember your dreams at the most random times? I quickly emailed myself to remember to look up the meaning of the dream.

I totally believe that subconsciously the problems and emotions that you are going through at that particualr time, come out in the form of your dreams. I think that sometimes we just have totally meaningless dreams though. So I looked up my "topless" and "raft" dream here and this is what it said.

Topless
To dream that you are topless signifies your way of showing and exhibiting love. You may be inviting love toward your direction. *Please See Also Dream Moods' Common Dreams: Naked.

Raft
To see a raft in your dream indicates that you have not built a firm foundation for success. There is still much work ahead.
To dream that you are floating on a raft suggests that you are drifting through life, not knowing where you are headed. You are confused about your purpose and direction in life. 
To dream that you are white water rafting means that you are experiencing some turbulent times. 

Crazy right?! I was floating in the dream, but I was also wwr. And both of those meanings are true!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy the stuff we can dream up. It'sn ot uncommon for me to have a dream & woke up & literally be like what in the world was that all about!? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the weirdest dreams.. It'll be interesting to have them translated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I have a dream, I look up what it means! Almost always, I find it to be true !

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!