Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun Survey

I saw this little survey on a blog (sorry I can't remember which blog!) and I thought ohhh I will send that to S and see what he says! I had to change some wording around because it was worded as if we are married.

1. Where do you see us in ten years?  In a nice house with 2 kids and a couple dogs
2. If I won $1,000, what do you think I would do with it?  Buy an iPad or laptop

3. What one thing would I save if our house was burning? B
4. If you checked the browser history on my computer, which website would show up the most? Pinterest
5. Complete this sentence: I have more ______ than anyone you know. Love to give
6. How long does it me to get ready to go out? 1 hour 1.5 hrs
7. If you compared me to a zoo animal, which would I be and why?  
8. Fill in the blanks: When she wants to_____, I want to _____.  Bone, bone
9. If I'm in a bad mood, all she needs to do is_____to cheer me up. Cuddle me


Cute right? He said he wasn't sure about #7 so he didn't answer it. ha The boy knows me well, everything he answered is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave me a comment!